Adding new users
You can add new users to your Bango package on the Manage seats page of the Management tools:
- Login to bango.com
- Access the package you need to change the permissions for
- Select the My Account tab
- Select Manage seats on the left hand menu
- Enter the user's email address, select the appropriate access permissions and click Add this user.
You can remove a current user’s permissions by clicking the X next to their name/email address in the list on the right of the Manage Seats page.
The number of users that can access your package is determined by the amount of seats you have available. You can see how many seats are included in your Bango package on the Manage seats page.
Extra seats can be purchased when you reach your package limit. If you have no seats remaining you will be prompted to purchase additional seats on the Manage seats page.
User permission levels
Each user can be given specific permissions so that you can customize access to Management Tool functions. You’ll need to select which permissions you want to give a user when you create their login.
You can edit a current user’s permissions by selecting their name/email address from the list on the right of the Manage Seats page.
The permission levels are as follows:
- Administrator - full control
- Add a new package
- Upgrade package
- Buy Additional Features
- Print Purchase Orders/Send Invoices
- Issue refunds to customers
- Cancel & revoke subscriptions
- Add new users to the package
- Change an existing user's permissions
Content / integration management
- Add Bango Number to the package
- Change Bango Number Directory Entries
- Change Bango Number content details
- View Payment reports
- View Web analytics reports
- View App analytics reports
- Has permissions to save filters for other users