The Bango Analytics service allows you to retrieve your package analytics programmatically in XML format for use in third party systems for your own analysis requirements.
The Analytics service currently supports the following event level reports:
- Content URLs Report
- Analytics URLs Report
- Traffic Report
- App Analytics Events Report
- App Analytics Errors Report
- App Analytics Session Times Report
- App Analytics Video Events Report
- App Analytics Live Video Events Report
- App Analytics On Demand Video Events Report
- Payment (Transactions) Report
- Refunds Report
- Subscriptions Report
- There are also aggregated reports available, details of which can be found in the appendices of the attached guide.
The Analytics web services API is a secure server-to-server API allowing access to the Bango system so you can extract your data. It is protected to ensure your data is secure and that only authorized clients use it. There are three primary levels of security:
- API username / password and third-party account authentication
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) data transport
- IP address restriction
A failure at any one of these security levels denies access to the Web Services API.
When we update our APIs to add new functionality we also update the version number. Older versions will, in time, be discontinued and unsupported.
We recommend that you upgrade to the latest version of an API when it is made available to ensure that you are always on a fully supported version and can take advantage of features that have been added or improved since the previous version.
New API versions will be announced on our Dev Blog. We recommend that you sign up for email updates from the blog so you are informed of new API versions as well as other important developments from Bango.